Storefronts have always been a susceptible target for all sorts of
problems Break-and-enters and vandalism are on the rise in many cities
and fortunately, Peka Rollshutters can provide you with a way to deal
with many of the issues these come along with having windows and doors
on your storefront.
insulated aluminum curtains can provide you with an optimal means
for locking down your business during off-hours.
- By limiting access to windows and doors, you can effectively
deny would-be thieves from breaking into your business.
- Blocking windows and doors can help to curb random acts of vandalism
such as the throwing of rocks through windows. These acts of vandalism
are not just costly; they can severely disrupt the flow of your
daily business routine.
- Roll shutters also provide the benefit of limiting vision into
your place of business during off-hours, thereby eliminating would-be
thieves from assessing the contents of your business or assessing
other security measures that may be in place to supplement your
Why choose roll
shutters instead of an alarm system or window bars?
- First, roll shutters are completely adjustable for visibility
– when your business is open, your customers will have a completely
unobstructed view inside and out.
- Second, window bars and alarm systems can do little to prevent
window breakage and other forms of vandalism.
- Third, roll shutters are an immediate form of defense against
robbery and vandalism – you do not have to rely on a police
response for your roll shutters to stop a thief.
Of course, we have many different COLOR
and CONTROL options available for our
commercial storefront roll shutters to best insure that the protection
you need still provides the aesthetic appeal that you want.